[squid-users] Re: Block access to consumer accounts and services while allowing access to Google Apps for your organization

From: justin jacob <justintjacob_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:47:41 +0000 (UTC)

Raul Caballero Girol <rcaballerog <at> unisono.es> writes:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I need to implement this procedure:
>
> http://support.google.com/a/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1668854
>
> Is possible with squid?. I have tried a lot of posibilities but it doesn't
work

> Raul Caballero Girol

i also tried with squid SSL interception is working with squid but not able
to add the header ,but after a long search found one soultion not with squid
another third-part proxy on windows

1.Download burp suit (a standlone proxy can we add custom header)

http://spidersoft.in/Windows/Servers/Firewall-Proxy-Servers/Burp-
Suite_309.html

2. Read a full article about the installation and configuration

http://computech.in/2013/09/block-access-to-consumer-gmail-accounts-but-
allow-google-apps/

cheers