[squid-users] Source Code Questions for non-Dev?

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 21:31:04 -0400

I'm interested in posting a few questions on the source code.
According to squid-dev list [1]: "This list is designed for people who
are interested in developing and/or testing experimental squid code
during the development and not for general users."

That's not me since I don't plan on developing.

Where does one ask source code related questions, but *not* in the
context of squid-dev?

Thanks in advance.