[squid-users] local images not working

From: cheitac <ghost.vsphere_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 04:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I setup apache on my squid server for custom error pages. after that i
created all error pages and other pages that i need for different purposes.
I add one page in my squidguard conf .

problem is that page is shown, but without images. when i have used google
or other domain pages it worked fine, but for local addresses it does not
redirects, there is only page that does not have images.

what can i do? what might be problem?