[squid-users] How would I use Multiple IPs with Multiple Users

From: Ralph LoBianco <ralphl_at_cyberpods.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:54:52 -0400

Hi, Right now I have squid setup with Multiple IPS and its working fine like
this.

acl ip1 myip 192.168.1.101
acl ip2 myip 192.168.1.102
acl ip3 myip 192.168.1.103
acl ip4 myip 192.168.1.104
acl ip5 myip 192.168.1.105
acl ip6 myip 192.168.1.106

tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.101 ip1
tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.102 ip2
tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.103 ip3
tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.104 ip4
tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.105 ip5
tcp_outgoing_address 192.168.1.106 ip6

But I want to limit what IP's certain users have access to like this..

User1 to have access to ip1 ip2 and ip3
User2 to have access to ip1 only
User3 to have access to ip1 ip2 ip3 ip4
User4 to have access to ip1 ip2

How would I accomplish this? This ACL stuff has me a little confused. Not
sure if I can use multiple ACLS to do this, etc.

Thanks in advance

believed to be clean.