Re: [squid-users] 100% CPU Load problem with squid 3.3.8

From: Carlos Defoe <carlosdefoe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 09:51:23 -0300

I got the same result as Mohsen. The only thing that worked was adding
"ulimit -n mynumber" to the init script.

It was weird for me, because the script is run by root, not the squid
user, and i thought ulimit -n applied only to the current logged in
user. But I think it applies to any session that will start later.

But at boot time, seems like PAM has no effect. I'm using RHEL with
SELinux. Maybe it is a SELinux behavior...