[squid-users] Video played using vlc media player from a windows media server in not getting stored in cache

From: susu <santu_besu_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 23:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am playing a video which is hosted on a windows media server using vlc
media player from a client. But the video is not getting stored in squid
cache. I have checked the video is getting delivered using http. Do you have
any idea why this is not getting cached. The video file is a wmv file. If
you have any idea please help me. Thank you.