RE: [squid-users] pfSense/Squid behind Draytek router

From: Paul Cieslar <Paul.Cieslar_at_redeem.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:49:58 +0100

Thanks Antony.

I've been out of the office and the issue was resolved by replacing with a newer Draytek device before I had a chance to investigate.

The Draytek in question (2955) does allow the message to be altered, however that is no longer in use.

Thanks for the quick response.

Paul Cieslar
IT Infrastructure and Support Engineer