[squid-users] Squid authentication stopped working

From: Eric Vanderveer <eric_at_ericvanderveer.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:27:07 -0400

Hi,
   I have been running squid, dansguardian and ntlm_authentication for
about 2 months now with no problem. This morning it stopped working.
I can no longer surf and I get login pop ups on my window clients. On
the squid server I can see the domain and its users so I am connected.
 My cache.log is showing a lot of stuff but most of it is greek to me.
 Here is a snippet....

http://pastebin.com/YryKkC0J

Any ideas?

Thanks