[squid-users] Proxy server with FQDN and wildcard

From: Reto Bachmann <real.reto_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:08:45 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

Hi,

My squid acts as a reverse proxy in my DMZ to access several different servers in my LAN.
webmail.domain.com ->
Exchange Server
intra.domain.com -> Intranet Server
www.domain.com -> Public Webserver

So for every server I defined a rule and this works fine.. But now I would like to
add a "wildcard" rule, that *.domain.com will be redirected to the webserver. So if someone types ww.domain.com, it
goes to the webserver. I found out that I can't use a acl with .domain.com and the two other acls webmail.domain.com
and intra.domain.com at the same time since squid picks the first rule that matches. So webmail.domain.com sometimes
goes to the Webserver....

How can I mange squid to send all requests except the two FQDNs to www.domain.com?

Regards,
Reto