[squid-users] Unable to download WebEx recordings

From: Matthew Ceroni <matthewceroni_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:28:33 -0700

It appears that the ability to download WebEx recordings is impacted
by squid. In which way I don't really know.

All I know is that bypassing squid the downloads complete without
issue. However when proxying through squid the download speeds will
jump from high to low and eventually the transmission stops prior to
completing the file (in this case a 64 MB file; never had issues
downloading large ISO's before).

There is nothing logged in the access log either. From the firewall
perspective I see Reset flags.

Any info on additional ways to troubleshoot would be appreciated.

I am running 3.3.8 on CentOS 6.

Thanks