[squid-users] squid acl soap request method

From: James Shirley <jims007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:48:23 +0800

Hi!

I'm trying to configure a squid acl to control what soap requests are
allowed to a backend web server..

Only I cannot see a configuration parameter directly specific to SOAP
(or XML) protocol. Or even a way to integrate the POST message content
in a helper application..

I have looked into validating SOAPAction HTTP header, however this is
an optional header which not all SOAP clients use..

The closest thing I can find is the external_acl_type configuration
parameter; however this doesn't pass the HTTP POST content to the
helper custom program, '%DATA' looked good however this for ACL
parameters..

Any help would be much appreciated..

Cheers

James