Re: [squid-users] Re: kerberos annoyances [solved]

From: Marko Cupać <marko.cupac_at_mimar.rs>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:12:09 +0200

Thank you for your will to help me. It was my mistake, as I recompiled
the port in order to get LDAP authentication helpers which I had
previously turned off. This of course reinstalled rc script which
overwrote line crucial for kerberos to work (export KRB5_KTNAME).

I even wrote about this on freebsd-ports list, anticipating problems:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2013-October/086799.html

After re-adding the line I am authenticated again.

Now I need to figure out other aspects how to simulate other aspects of
dansguardian/NTLM (such as more informative error pages) but that will
be another thread perhaps.

--
Marko Cupać