[squid-users] Access Groups Problem

From: Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:31:53 +0300

Hello All,

We use one openSuSe 11.4 server to manage access of five networks four
of which are connected through VPN.
Initial configuration used in-built Squid (3.0 Stable 18) in
transparent mode. We recently ran an upgrade and got Squid 3.2 on the
same oS 11.4

We realized some admin IP addresses are blocked from access and branch
users require adding proxy settings in the browsers / apps to connect
to the internet.
I experienced the former after the upgrade while not sure about the
latter. I am a timely consultant (practical) to the team not in-house.

How can the above be rectified?
Attached is the current conf with a few alterations and a question on http_port

--
Thank you and kind regards,
# Edmonds