[squid-users] Squidguard, redirect and https

From: Alessandro Dentella <sandro_at_e-den.it>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:17:43 +0200

Hi,

I'm struggling with squidguard and https redirect. I setup squid to handle
https and http connection, squidguard correctly blocks what is to be blocked
but I cannot understand how to manage redirect.

I'm usig squid rel 2.7 and authentication is done via ntlm.

I get a correct redirect for http but when using https I get an
error. I read all what I found and the more significant messages I found
are on squid list:

 http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-users@squid-cache.org/msg58433.html

suggests to use 302: in front of the redirect url, but in my case it doesn't
work (Errore 111 (net::ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED): unknown Error.)

  http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-users@squid-cache.org/msg70871.html

suggests that https and squidGuard do not work well toghether. Is that true?

Any hint is really appreciated

sandro
*:-)

--