Re: [squid-users] squid with muliwan

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:32:00 +0300

On 21/10/13 10:04, Kinkie wrote:
> Hi Adamso,
> you can find a few pointers (but not a complete howto) here:
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/NetworkOptimizations
There is another way and it is to mark the packets and then ny that
choose in the prerouting stage of the connection mark the connection
traffic direction.
take a look at:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/tcp_outgoing_mark/

Which should work with iproute routing tables.

If you will have a scenario with ip level description I think I might be
able to give you an example rules.

Eliezer