[squid-users] squid tproxy web filtering intergration with DNS ?!

From: Ahmad <ahmed.zaeem_at_netstream.ps>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:09:06 -0700 (PDT)

HI ALL ,
i have an idea ,

i have squid with tproxy and with squidguard .

all we know that webfiltering is not strong becuase it needed to be updated
frequently ,

i also have dns server inside , and i began to think how to strenthen the
web filtering

i found that if i configured my dns with Norton DNS as forwarder , and let
my squid server point to my internet DNS , i will have the benefit of
webfiltering from :
1- squidguard
2- Norton DNS

i think that norton dns is very strong relative to squidguard and any other
content filtering .

im here is hear your opinios !

regards

-----