Re: [squid-users] rock problem on each squid restart

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:15:42 +0300

Hey,

Just wondering?
Why do you need to restart squid?
something is really weird since we dont have too much info on this server.
What version of squid? "squid -v"
how long do the restart takes?
What the cache.log output on startup and shutdown?
Try to remove all the fancy options form the fstab and use defaults to
make sure that the kernel will write to the Disk and will not corrupt
some unexpected DATA.

Eliezer