Re: [squid-users] Re: frequent "TCP_MISS_ABORTED" is it harmfull ???

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 15:06:48 +0200

Hey there,

Can you describe the network setup in more details?
The first thing I will try is to use RAM only on the server to make sure
that the source of the problem is not the squid INSTANCE\PROCESS by it
self and also that the CPU can handle this traffic.
After thist test you will be able to minimize the solution to faster
DISKs or to another level of problem in the server or service.

Eliezer