[squid-users] load tpoxy wccp on multiple interfaces by smp ?

From: Dr.x <ahmed.zaeem_at_netstream.ps>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 21:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

hi ,

its just an updating idea ,
we have 6000 users and we have 96 G ram and 24 CPU cores and DELR720
hardware ,
actually i want to use smp and want to handle them by squid
Q1-from the user experience who tried squid smp , can my hardware handle the
6000 users ????
Q2-can SMP let me use two tproxy on 2 interface and share cores cahcing on
the two interfaces ???

i mean my server will have eth1 , eth2 connected to router

eth1 is x.x.x.x
eth2 is y.y.y.y

squid will be listening yo tproxy x.x.x.x:1111
and also will be listening to tproxy y.y.y.y:2222

and each interface will have wccp service number .===> mean that many wccp
services will be working

agian ,
i want to do that , because the traffic on 1 interface cant handle more than
1 G traffic "" " my router cant handle more than 1 G """,
so i need to use 2 interfaces so that make network load distribution

can squid smp handle what i want ????

without bugs ?

-----
Dr.x