Re: [squid-users] Issue with Squid_ldap_group (Windows) ?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:35:22 +0200

Hey,

There is no need for a Windows integrated machine to run windows and it
is nice you are trying but using a newer version of squid like 3.3 on a
linux system such as Ubuntu\Debian\CentOS would be preferable.

Also the external_acl and helpers on version 3.X are up-to-date and
should be implemented instead of 2.7 ones that is obsolete for couple
years back.

Both Ubuntu and Debian latest releases has newer versions of squid which
I advise to use even if it's a bit harder.

If you will need help about it we can try to help you.

Best Regards,
Eliezer