[squid-users] Security alert when accessing https request

From: kannan rbk <kannanrbk.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 23:41:11 +0530

Dear Team,

We are using squid proxy (3.3) , in our organisation for restricting
our org members to access only particular urls for both http and
https. For https requests , we intercepted requests by ssl-bump. It's
working fine but we are getting below security alert in all browsers.
Can you please help us to fix the problem?

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach "accounts.zmedia.com", but instead you actually
reached a server identifying itself as "*.zmedia.com". This may be
caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more
serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to
visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of
"accounts.zmedia.com".
You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning
before for this site.

Regards,

Bharathikannan R