[squid-users] Re: Ubuntu Server 13.10. Squid 3.3.8. WARNING: external ACL 'memberof' queue overload

From: Andrey <andrew_dev_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:28:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi Elizer,

I din't try your script yet... I am busy now with setting up the following
set of packages:
Squid+dansguardian+calmav+suricata+openswan.

I am trying to create something that replace the Forefront TMG (Proxy,
Web-cache, antivirus, ids/ips, IPsec s2s VPN)

Squid already working with LDAP groups.

Therefore, I can live with FD ::1 line. Maybe later I will try setup the
ipv6 in network, because it is part of Linux kernel and Squid 3.3.8 package
from Ubuntu. As I understood it is difficult to disable it.

So maybe later, if I have more time I will try to research those
possibilities.