[squid-users] Cyberoam logging

From: alamb200 <alamb200_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 04:19:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have just managed to get Squid working as a proxy server on my Windows
server and want to start looking at the information in the log files.
To do this I have downloaded Cyberoam onto the same server running Squid and
need to try and getting them working together but I cannot work out how to
do this.

In the install guide it say:

1. Update syslog-ng.conf with the below given text:

/etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf

but I cannot find this file anywhere.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks,