Re: [squid-users] Squid stops handling requests after 30-35 requests

From: Bhagwat Yadav <yadav.bhagwat87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:08:57 +0530

Hi Eliezer/All,

Thanks for your help.

PFA log snippets.
Log1.txt is having sample 1 of cache.log in which you can find the time gap.
Log2.txt is having sample 2 of client output and cache.log showing the time gap.

It seems that there is some in memory operation "StatHistCopy" which
is causing this issue, not sure though.

Squid version is: Squid Cache: Version 3.1.6.

Please let me know that if these logs are helpfull.

Thanks & Regards,