Re: [squid-users] RE: Cyberoam logging

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 16:07:20 +0200

Hey,

It really depends on your preference.
Since you probably dont have any experience with Linux desktop I would
tell you to start with a basic server.
I do not know Cyberoam but since adding the desktop environment will add
RAM and other resources usage it is preferred to not use the desktop
version.

It can be a tiny journey to learn new software but it worth every second.

Eliezer