[squid-users] bug 3517 (SMP-aware stateful HTTP authentication)

From: Mickael Lequesne <mickael.lequesne_at_u-psud.fr>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:47:31 +0100 (CET)

Hello

I send you an email because I like to know if the bug 3517 of the version 3.3 (SMP-aware stateful HTTP authentication) has been corrected in the 3.4.
Currently I have configured a squid 3.4 with authentication ldap (digest) but when I put 4 workers, I need to send my login / password for each GET.

Can we to share and synchronize the cache between workers in the version 3.4?
Is it possible to work around the problem or we must make macros?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Cordialy,
Mickael Lequesne