[squid-users] #Can't access certain webpages

From: Grooz, Marc \(regio iT\) <Marc.Grooz_at_regioit.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:21:08 +0000

Hi,

Currently I use Squid 3.3.8 and I can't use/access two webservers thru squid. If I bypass squid this websites work great.

One of this websites is a fileupload/download website with a generated downloadlink. When I upload a file I receive the following Squidlog Entrys:

TCP_MISS/200 398 GET http://w.y.x.z/cgi-bin/upload_status.cgi?
.
.
TCP_MISS_ABORTED/000 0 GET http:// w.y.x.z/cgi-bin/upload_status.cgi?
TCP_MISS/200 398 GET http://w.y.x.z/cgi-bin/upload_status.cgi?

And the downloadlink never gets generated.

In the second case you never get a webpage back from squid. If I use lynx from the commandline of the squid system the Webpage gets loaded.
With a tcpdump I see that if squid makes the request then the Webserver didn't answer.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Kind regards

Marc