Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.3 Reverse Proxy Mode - 502 Errors when uploading files larger than 6MB

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 05:31:16 +0200

Hey Madhav,

I will try to test it later with 3.3.10 to make sure I get the same
issue in a reverse proxy with a http cache_peer.
To test a SSL cache_peer for me it will take a bit longer.
If you can file a bug at the project Bugzilla it would help to keep
track about this issue at:
http://bugs.squid-cache.org/

Since we have two different "cases" in hand which is "reverse vs
forward" and "http vs https" I will later-on add a list of tests to the
Bugzilla to minimize the issue into a very specific case which then can
be analyzed and solved.

The subject of the bug can be "https big POST request failing in the
middle" or any similar one.

If you can add also to the frontend a http port just to check if in a
case of http frontend and http backhand is similar it will might help more.
You can use it on port 10800 if you want since squid doesn't care about
the port in this specific case.

Regards,
Eliezer