Re: [squid-users] What do you recommend?

From: Yann GAUDINEAU <yann.gaudineau_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:07:05 +0100

Hi,

CentOS / RHEL 6.4 runs natively on the Hyper-V platform. Just keep in
mind that i've never done an install with a desktop manager running as
i generally just with the console / ssh. I manage several web
filtering servers based on squid running that distro (usually squid
3.3.9/10 on CentOS 6.4), it works fine and is rock stable.

Other than that, i use a really basic squid / squidGuard solution, log
parsing is done by sarg.