Re: [squid-users] is SPDY supported by squid ?

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:47:34 +0100

Hi,
  as I understand from several messages on the squid-dev mailing list,
SPDY is not going to be supported.
The first HTTP/2.0-related code is being debated and worked on in these weeks.
If you are interested, you may want to join the squid-dev mailing
list. Contributions are always welcome :)

--
    /kinkie