[squid-users] struggling installing Squidanalyzer

From: alamb200 <alamb200_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 03:59:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have set up a CentOS server and installed Squid on it and it is working
perfectly but now I want to install SquidAnalyzer so I can make use of the
information produced by Squid.

I have downloaded SquidAnalyzer and run perl Makefile.PL which looks to have
worked and displays the following output:

Now type 'make && make install'

When I try this I get told that the make command is not found.

Can you help?

Thanks,

alamb200