Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.6 and https_port

From: Gianluigi Ruggeri <gianluigi83_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 10:58:34 +0100

thanks for the reply..

ok, I changed:

1) I configurated my iptables in this way:

# Generated by iptables-save v1.4.7 on Wed Nov 9 13:37:50 2011
*filter
:INPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
:FORWARD ACCEPT [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [10363:2864591]
-A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p icmp -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth+ -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state NEW -m tcp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
-A FORWARD -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -p icmp -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -i lo -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -i eth+ -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -j REJECT --reject-with icmp-host-prohibited
COMMIT
# Completed on Wed Nov 9 13:37:50 2011
# Generated by iptables-save v1.4.7 on Wed Nov 9 13:37:50 2011
*nat
:PREROUTING ACCEPT [4:650]
:POSTROUTING ACCEPT [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]
-A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3125
-A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 3128
COMMIT

2) I configurated in squid.conf http_port

http_port 3128 accel

and I added the line:

cache_peer 192.168.2.37 parent 80 0

Now, If I call :
- mysite.com -----> It's ok
- mysite.com/test ---> It's ok but I see in browser url bar :
mysite.com:3128/test Why??

3) I configurated in squid.con https_port

https_port 3125 accel cert=/etc/squid/ssl/certificate.pem
key=/etc/squid/ssl/private.pem

I use Squid 2.6 stable 21 (on CentOS 5) and to enable SLL I have to
use this command: squid –enable-ssl (Is correct??) Otherwise I not see
the port 3125 in the result of the command:

sudo netstat -anp | grep squid

Is necessary to add also cache_peer line about 443 port? How can I add
an other cache_peer with the same ipAddress?

Please help me!! ;(
Thanks