Re: [squid-users] Streams through http proxy wont work with android devices

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 22:34:33 +1300

On 12/12/2013 7:09 p.m., Prabu Gj wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Anybody please give me the solution for this issue, We suspected
> that its a squid problem only. Because all other site are working fine
> except youtube.

Can you geta a tcpdump trace with teh actual headers?
 "tcpdump -s 0" into a file usually gets that. Then Wireshark the file
to find the youtube traffic and whats going on there.

The onlly weirdness I could see in that first trace was the Android
disconnecting before it got *any* kind of response from Squid, so fast
it could not even get a reject or failure from Squid.

Amos