[squid-users] Out of sequence packets?

From: Matthew Goff <matt_at_goff.cc>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:16:37 -0600

Hi,

I am running Squid 3.1.20 in transparent mode on a Debian machine
configured as a bridge. I discovered that I'm having an issue with out
of sequence packets as an application I use on one of my client
machines is unable to gracefully handle the out of sequence packets.

When I bypass Squid via iptables the out of sequence packet issue to
the client is resolved and the application functions properly.

I tried playing with disable-pmtu-discovery which made no change and I
wasn't sure where I should be looking next.

Thanks for any assistance.

Matt Goff