Re: [squid-users] Re: Google nosslsearch

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 01:37:31 +0200

Hey There,

By google docs it seems like that sanest option is to add the "
&safe=active" if do not exist which forces something on the url level.
A url rewriting can be nice but I would prefer to not do that if
possible to change the node but to work with the regular google domains
list.
For example..
The domain should be a google domain + path syntax which includes all
search structure while not having in it any thing that result in
something else then: "&safe=active".

Also to all that there is an option to add ssl_bump only for google
servers around the world or something similar.
(The implementation can be a bit tricky)

Note that there are many domains out-there which are run by google such
as www.google.co.uk , www.google.dk, www.google.pl, www.google.com.py
and many more..

Eliezer