Re: [squid-users] Squid and allow multiple hosts

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:09:45 +0200

Hey There,

Try couple things:
"ping myHost2.com"
"ping myhost2.com"

and if the above both are fine then try to reload and\or restart squid
instance.
"squid -k reconfigure"
for a restart:
"squid -k shutdown"
wait 30 secs and then make sure that squid is down using"
"ps aux |grep squid"
Then startup squid using the basic
"squid" command.
If you do have a start-up script for squid on the OS try to use their
restart method such as:
"/etc/init.d/squid restart"

Eliezer