[squid-users] Re: Squid 3.3.8 request header

From: 0bj3ct <hsnvv_at_box.az>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 01:07:42 -0800 (PST)

Cannot understand, if Squid does not use the conf file, how can I see all
requests in access.log? By the way client uses internet with "No-Proxy"
configured in his browser settings. And Squid redirects client to deny_info
page, until I add them to allowed mac addresses list.. How all these work?

Regards,