[squid-users] Re: Squid 3.3.8 request header

From: 0bj3ct <hsnvv_at_box.az>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:08:47 -0800 (PST)

it stopped working... I am agree with you, it seems something was wrong with
it, but I reconfigured squid several times and it was still working... How
can I configure transparent proxy with squid 3.3.8 ? I have no idea, was
working on Squid for about 3 weeks.. What I am doing wrong? I've tried
everything, it works and stops after some time.. I did everything described
here:
http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/squid-3-3-5-http-and-https-transparent-proxy-td4660447.html

If you can, help me to configure it for transparent.

Regards,