[squid-users] Re: squid proxy kerberos authentication failure. Help!!!

From: flypast <david.zhang.android_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 17:36:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Markus,

As suggested, I perform a packet capture by wireshark on proxy client.

I can get the TGS-REP packet with no error. The ticket KVNO (version 15)and
encryption type (RC4-hmac)match proxy end.

Please see the below:

<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663971/004.png>

In addition, the klist on client shows i have got the key of proxy as well.
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/n4663971/005.png>