[squid-users] Squid Intercept + Https + Cache_peer parent

From: 0bj3ct <hsnvv_at_box.az>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 23:44:09 -0800 (PST)

hello!

can I use Squid in intercept mode with parent cache_peer and handle
http/https sslbump requests? I configured everything, when I start squid in
cache.log it writes:
"Accepting Http Socket connections at port 3129.
Accepting Http NAT Socket Connections at port 3128.
Accepting Ssl bumped Https NAT connections at 3127."

Without any errors or warnings it works, but in https sites it returns
either "This request cannot be forwarded" or "Connection refused". I was
informed that Squid cannot handle ssl bumped https with parent cache peer.

Can I workaround this?

Note: I use arp filtering and deny_info page redirecting for blocked users.

Regards,