[squid-users] Problem in access to cache manager

From: ana any <shangool_h4_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 00:46:58 -0800 (PST)

Greeting, I installed squid 3.3.9 on debian and couldn't access to cache manager with authentication :( If i remove "http_access allow authenticated" line, i can access to! That's a part of my config: cache_mgr admin_at_example.com cachemgr_passwd MYPASS all auth_param digest program /usr/local/squid/libexec/digest_file_auth -c /home/passwd.htdigest  auth_param digest children 5  auth_param digest realm ProxyServer  auth_param digest nonce_garbage_interval 5 minutes  auth_param digest nonce_max_duration 30 minutes  auth_param digest nonce_max_count 50 acl authenticated proxy_auth REQUIRED http_access allow authenticated What's wrong with it?! I welcome for any answer.