[squid-users] Netfilter error when running configure

From: csn233 <csn233_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 23:27:48 +0800

I'm getting this netfilter error when compiling 3.3.11 on Centos 6.5:

checking if __va_copy is implemented... no
configure: IPF-based transparent proxying enabled: no
configure: error: Linux Netfilter support requested but needed headers not found

I've already got the following installed:

libnetfilter_conntrack.x86_64
libnetfilter_conntrack-devel.x86_64
libnfnetlink.x86_64 1.0.0-1.el6 @base
libnfnetlink-devel.x86_64

What else am I missing? There are some earlier Google hits about this
message, but they don't seem relevant (to me).