[squid-users] TCP connection to (upstream-proxy) failed

From: Travel Factory S.r.l. <mc8647_at_mclink.it>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:02:23 +0100

Hi,
from time to time I get several errors like
TCP connection to (upstream_proxy) failed
where upstream_proxy is the real name and port of the server.

I'd like to investigate a bit trying to understand where the problem
is... squid server ? networking ? upstream proxy server ?

Squid is 3.3.11. Upstream proxy is a commercial antimalware/url
filtering server. Both are phisical (not virtual servers).

Any idea ?

Thanks
Francesco