Re: [squid-users] Squid and unsupported request protocols

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:01:11 +1300

On 2014-01-14 02:33, Jan Wiegmann wrote:
> fuck you squid cache.. i deleted my profile but i get emails without
> profile FUCK YOU SQUID CACHE!!!
> I CANT UNSUBSCRIBE THESE FUCKING EMAILS GO AND FUCK YOURSELF SQUID
> CACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon? This is a subscription-only mailing list, no "profiles".

If you have signed up to a forum, news feed, or anything like that which
is relaying our emails to you then Please get in touch with the
administrators of that service.

If you are having trouble with unsubscribing using the automated address
documented at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Support/mailing-lists.html#squid-users please
forward, as attachment with full email headers, a copy of the most
recent email you have received from the list (this one will do) to the
help address info_at_squid-cache.org indicating your problem. Once we have
that information on how you are receiving the list emails someone should
be able to assist further.

Sorry for the inconvenience you seem to be suffering.

Amos Jeffries
Squid Software Foundation