[squid-users] offline working

From: jamie <jamiehibbard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:13:33 -0800 (PST)

I have set up Squid for my home (on windows), as the internet is poor.

I was hopping to cache some sites so that when the connection goes down I
can still access them.

However I squid seems to be working and logging my activity, but once the
internet is down. the cached pages show a URL could not be retrieved.

with no route to host

Is there a way to cache sites to use offline?

Thanks in advance