Re: [squid-users] Re: Squid 3.2 doesn't build in CentOS 6

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 02:22:49 +0200

On 23/01/14 19:39, zeratul wrote:
> It's CentOS 6.0 i686. And this is the output of yum list installed (3 parts):
OK yet to look at the info since it might not be related to the issue.
There was an issue with i686 compilation of squid.
I have tried to build it on i686 and had couple of successes SRPMS.
For now I do not have a machine that I can test it on.
I will try to install one later on.
The "--disable-arch-native" option for configure should help if I
understood right the issue from the past questions.

If you can verify it before me it will help.

Eliezer