Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.4.2 workers dying then re-spawned ones don't process connections

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:46:17 +0200

Great,

Sometimes it take a while to understand the issue and the path to
understand it.

I am not sure what the situation is but it seems like a bug..
If there is no bug report that is similar in the symptoms or the actual
bug assumption you can file a bug report at the bugzilla.
However I would try to first make sure what the issue is and maybe
consider posting about the issue in suqid-dev list to analyze the issue
properly before filing a bug report.

Eliezer