[squid-users] Re: how to differentiate your clients ?

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 07:56:02 -0800 (PST)

>how to ensure that my client do not use my proxy outside his office? <
In case, client has fixed IP, you could set up an ACL in your squid only
allowing access from this special IP.
Or, even better, you just define a rule for iptables only to allow the
clients IP to access the squid-port.
You will need something like this anyway, to avoid "bad guys" abusing your
squid after doing port scans.