[squid-users] FW: FATAL: logfileWrite: /var/log/squid/access.log: (32) Broken pipe

From: üÍÉÒ <emir_at_hotmail.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:28:44 +0600

Attached squid conf and squid log

From: üÍÉÒ [mailto:emir_at_hotmail.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:27 AM
To: squid-users_at_squid-cache.org
Subject: FATAL: logfileWrite: /var/log/squid/access.log: (32) Broken pipe

Hello,

I need to disable Squid LogRotation function, this option periodically
kills squid (.

Traditional ways to disable log rotation do not help. I tried many ways.

Deleted squid - rm /etc/logrotate.d/squid,

added log_rotate 0 to squid.conf

All this does not help I cant disable squid log rotation procedure :(

storeDirWriteCleanLogs: Starting...

FATAL: logfileWrite: /var/log/squid/access.log: (32) Broken pipe

Logs writing in /var/log/squid/access.log then TraffPro take it to MySQL and
keeps clean access.log.

But the problem is, squid wants to clean logs as you see:

storeDirWriteCleanLogs: Starting...

Then he cant do it and falls down:

FATAL: logfileWrite: /var/log/squid/access.log: (32) Broken pipe

I need to disable logrotate in squid or cut rotate function from default
build squid from src (if you had manual how to cut LogRotate function from
src, and build default squid but without Log Rotate please show me how)

CentOS 6.4 x64

Traffpro 1.3.8 + squid 3.1.0

Thank you,

Best Regards , Tursunov Emir