Re: [squid-users] HTTP Response processing

From: Bhagwat Yadav <yadav.bhagwat87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 13:51:28 +0530

Thanks Amos,

Actually in my deployment I have url filtering engine after squid.
When anybody accesses any blocked url, then filtering engine responds
with a page showing that the accessed url is blocked. I want to check
that if the error code is that particular code in case of blocked url,
then customize page should be shown.

So for this I want to know where in particular http responses handled in code.

I hope this time I am clear.

Thanks,
Bhagwat